Thursday, July 24, 2008

It gets me through the day.

Sonic.....what would I do without you? Unfortunately since UNM has proved as equally dissappointing as my last job, I'm left in an intense gaze at the clock all afternoon long. BUT, alas, there is a Sonic just few short steps away. At least with this job I can take a break and frequent it in the loooooooooooong afternoons. It was an extra special Sonic afternoon today because my co-worker's wife suprised us with chocolate shakes! Not only was it delish, but it was free (one of my favorite ways to get things in life)! The one and only problem that this produces is the fact that I now have no excuse to get out of here for 15 minutes this afternoon. Bummer.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

i greatly enjoy the free stuff too! but you're right, no sonic adventure for us today...

Faith Zahn said...

Maybe I'll go after you leave at 4! Ha! Take that!

Jen said...

Faith,
I love Sonic, too! There's one in Lafayette, now, but it's hard to justify a 35 minute drive just for a cherry drink or a BLT:)
It's been good to read your posts and see pix of your place!
Jen henze