Friday, November 28, 2008

Fun Times with the Sanderlins


Since Kourtney and I are living in New Mexico right now we try to make it up to Denver as much as possible to visit our nearest family, the Sanderlins. The Sanderlins have blessed us in so many ways it's hard to think of all of them! Bruce and Terri (my great Aunt who is younger than my mom - don't ask - it's too complicated!) are an amazing example of godly parents, committed spouses and devoted Christians. Kourtney and I agree that if we can get half-way to where they are in life, we will have done well. They have three super-cool kids who sometimes I have to question if they are perfect! :) Both Bruce and Terri's parents love the Lord as well. It makes me realize how teaching your children the ways of the Lord will influence generations well beyond your lifetime! It's so rare that you can find a family like theirs. I can honestly say that, looking in, I cannot find one major problem area that sticks out. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they ARE perfect, but they are truely examples of well-rounded Christians. Thank you, Bruce, Terri, Colleen, Kara and Connor for being who you are and such a great blessing to Kourtney and I!

No comments: