Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just so you know....


We're truly nerds at heart. I had to add this picture just so you know that the previous photos are just a cover up for our true selves. My mom had to gently remind me of this (by e-mailing the above photograph to me). Also, in the words of my dear friend, Rachel: "If I only knew you from these pictures I wouldn't want to be your friend because you guys are too good-looking. As it is, we know you're really dorks, so we feel alright hanging out with you. :)." I'm glad I have family and friends who are close enough to know that this is who we really are. Honestly Rachel, I don't know if I would want to be friends with us if it was just based on those pics! Thank the Lord for a sense of humor and down-to-earth people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, genuine coolity is inward, and both of you possess that good and eternal kind of light.

Which is what makes you truly attractive, to God and to others.

Loves.

Kristen McG said...

I loved the pictures done professionally... and I love this silly one too. :) We look forward to you being home and getting to know you better!

Anonymous said...

now that's some good stuff.

Anonymous said...

This is the best picture of all!! I love you willingness to be humble after such beautiful pictures prior to this one!