Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Walking Buddy

My friend Brenda and I have been trying to get out and walk/run together at least once per week.  This week she came down to our house and we took her dogs, Pixie and Abby, along the Rio Grande.  It was a blessing to have such a beautiful evening (it even rained a few drops!) and a great friend to walk with me!  She was testing out her new camping gear on the dogs.  How cute!  Our friendship has been such a blessing to me over the last few months.  We worked together at Bernard/Allison and always shared our challenges with each other.  It is neat that even though I don't work there anymore, our friendship has grown.  It is also such a cool thing that Brenda and her husband, Mic have been coming to Calvary for the past couple of months.  Again, what a blessing!

No comments: