Thursday, May 8, 2008

A picnic with Hayley





Hayley asked me the other day if I would like her to bring me lunch at work.  I, of course, had no objection to that for two obvious reasons: 1. I didn't have worry about making anything to bring and 2. I didn't have to buy anything.  Actually, thirdly, Hayley is a great cook, so I knew it would be better than what I would bring.  She brought some yummy veggie/pasta creation and some of our favorite - guacamole.  She also brought Guv (Governor) her mini English Bulldog puppy.  It's always nice to walk out the door of my office to a beautiful pond and have a picnic with my friend!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Looks like fun! and wow you've been updating like crazy! I do have to say I don't know how much of a fan I'll be of her dog...heh.
and also...your guys' set up for watching a movie is hilarious! And well you know your brother, he's technical and he's already got our set up all planned out. And well, I think it's gonna be pretty nice. He has a nice monitor, and of course we have a big cdplayer with big speakers...so now who knows if we'll actually be able to bring them out, but Matt really wants to. Of course. Anywho, it'll be an adventure I'm sure!