Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Getting Up Early

I've been asking the Lord for a long time to help me get up early and spend time with Him before my day starts. It's been such a struggle for me for a long time. It's just been in the last few weeks that I've been getting up between 5 and 5:30 and with hardly any problems! I'm so grateful that the Lord is faithful to answer prayers and help me to conquer hurdles in my life. I feel so refreshed and good when I seek Him early in the morning. Kourtney and I have been spending a lot of time in prayer together seeking the Lord about our church plant and praying specifically for people who are interested in joining us. It's so amazing to see how He's working so many things out and preparing us for this next step in our lives. Sometimes you wonder why things don't happen spontaneously when you ask for them, but God has a reason and it's always for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! Thats encouraging!